Great for seniors, those with balance issues, limited mobility or chronic fatigue, the shower stool provides safe seating for showering independently
Measuring 14” at the base, the portable shower stool easily fits in most bathtubs and showers
WIDE TEXTURED SEAT
Lightly textured, the composite seat is 12.5” for a comfortable secure seat while showering
Seat height can be adjusted between 13.7” to 20.7” for a safe, customized experience for every individual
NONSLIP ANGLED BASE
Legs are capped with nonslip, anti-skid tips and are angled to provide greater stability and security
DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT STOOL
Supporting up to 250 pounds, the frame is made with a corrosion-resistant aluminum for exceptional durability
- Provides safe seating while showering independently
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Textured composite seat
- Adjustable height: 13.7” to 20.7”
- Seat width: 12.5”
- Base width: 13” to 14” depending on height adjustments
How To Assemble:
- Working on a flat surface, place the stool seat with the bottom facing you on the work surface.
- Starting with the leg frame with the concave surface on the underside, align the leg frame with the screw holes in the chair seat and fasten the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Then, align the leg frame with the concave surface on the top surface with the remaining screw holes and secure the outer holes with the hand knob screws and washers.
- Attach the final hand screw knob and washer through the center hole, securing the entire frame in place.
- Adjust legs to the desired height by depressing the push pin and gently pulling the leg extension out.